See a small selection of our work on our website and more albums on our Facebook page

See a small selection of our work on our website and more albums on our Facebook page
click on the images above to be redirected to our website

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Handcrafted cards

So... whilst the boys are fishing at the weekends - if I'm not doing the girly shopping thing or tagging along with them if the weather is OK, I like to do my hobby which is card making. I started it whilst on chemo last year as it is really therapeutic. Pam (Gary's mum) does it too and we sell at craft fairs and to friends. We've built up a massive stock of different cards and I personalise each one with the same handwriting that you see on the photograph...

I've just started selling them on ebay too and you can view them if you search for my user name: carolineedmonds you can do this by following these 4 steps:

  1. Click the “Advanced Search link located at the top of most eBay pages.

  2. On the left side of the page, click the “By seller” link.

  3. Enter carolineedmonds select the “Show close and exact user ID matches” option.

  4. Click the Search button.

or I've put a couple of links here but they will go out of date when they're finished:

starfish card
puppy card

I'll gradually put more up on ebay. If you're interested and you're local and can pick them up then I sell them for £1.99 each for A6 size and £2.99 for A5 size - the offer of buy 5 and get 1 free still stands. (The £3.50 charge for the A6 ones on ebay covers my ebay, postage and PayPal fees. If I eventually post A5 ones then they will be £4.50 on ebay).

Just email me or phone with your text details and I will make one for you.

Anyway, I hope you like them - if you do, please save me as a favourite seller on ebay then you can catch up with new ones that I put on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment